Click here to see the awesome merch! https://secure.actblue.com/donate/npholiday2020
The Hatfield Democratic Committee champions the values that really make America great. We volunteer our time and resources to help ensure that Hatfield Democrats are informed voters and that they have a place to meet their local and state and federal representatives face to face. We are the ones volunteering at the polls on election day, knocking on your door to give you candidate literature, leaving you that voicemail and handwriting that postcard. As Democrats, we are the party of inclusion, love, kindness and empathy. We are the party for the poor and middle class. We are the party for the sick, the elderly, the veterans. We are the party for a responsible capitalism that responds to the needs of all stakeholders, not just the wealthy stockholders and the top 1%.
We agree on Robert Reich’s 5 unifying principles:
- Everyone should have an equal chance to get ahead
- No-one should be discriminated against because of race, religion, gender or sexual preference
- No one who works full time should have to live in poverty
- People should take responsibility for themselves and their families but deserve help if they need it through no fault of their own
- No one should have special privilege and power based on wealth or class
Hatfield Democrat's accomplishments:
- 17 of 22 committee seats filled
- Committee drafted and committee approved bylaws
- Formation of a PAC and establishment of a checking account
- Formation of subcommittees
- Supported candidates in local, state and federal races including Township Commissioner Deb Zimmerman, Candidate Christina Finello, Incumbent Steve Malagari, and Maria Collett.